Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 72 - Thistle V

Dex-chan lover
@Mant
I agree with ya there.
That is very likely now that he ate Thistle whole.

@velamela

I like how you think xD
That would indeed be a funny ending to it all.

For a microsecond I was worried they were going to eat the comatose elf with how Laius stomach growled while looking at him..

Maybe next time, be a little less, "I'll save you, wish-granting spirit of the Golden City", and a little more, "Holy shit, a talking lion!"

When the dryads, mermaids, succubi, and dragons are all just animals doing animal things... maybe don't listen to the flying apex predator.

Dex-chan lover
Good job author-san, you managed to make me feel (a little) pity for Thistle. And the lion was as creepy as I expected

I lol'd pretty hard seeing Senshis face when Marcille was talking about her papa.
Enjoying Laios and her interaction.

Thanks for the translation

There's a stitch scar on Marcille's wrist (page 12), wonder how and when did she get that.

Dex-chan lover
last pages :
- marcille just took a bath to clean her body .
- marcille and laios are in their skimpy pajama-s .
- they are alone in this room .
- they drink wine together and get drunk out of their minds .

i have read enough henta* to know what they will be doing together in the next chapter , lol .

Peking duck hahahahaha
Also, Lion is being a little ungh licking down there. >m>
This chapter went through so many emotions!

Dex-chan lover
In a way I just love this friendship between Marcille and Laios. It feels genuine and very welcome, since it's not often that we get to see a friendship like this between a male and a female character. Specially in manga.

But I also can't help but want them to grow some romantic emotions for each other. The fact that they are such good friends would make their relationship to be really wholesome and fun.

I'm mega sad that this is how our femboy dark skin yandere elf goes out. I REALLY wanted thistle to stay a major part of the story but thinking about it there was really now way he could've.

Aggregator gang
This chapter is so worrying... poor Thistle lasted that long and still got eaten in the end...

Dex-chan lover
@whoamiagain
Well he still “alive” but seems to have been rendered a shell.
Thou I don’t think he completely gone, he did something to our half elf lady that revived her.

Marcille is going to die or something, doesn't it?
hopefully not, and she and Laius bang

Also Thistle or the prince is inside the tiny doll.

Users who are viewing this thread