Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 72 - Thistle V

Dex-chan lover
Oh now i have started shipping Laius x Marcille, someone please stop me!

Double-page supporter
The ship is coming.

Is "Harta" name of the japanese magazine? Didn't know Indonesian word is pretty popular there.

What the fuck! anyone else got rapey vibes? author sure makes it uncomftable to watch thistle getting eaten.

@ikikjk

Because it is similar yet worse than rape. The demon is forcefully taking something precious that can't be given back away from Thistle and sadistically enjoying the process.

Dex-chan lover
@ikikjk
Which is more rapey from you, this or Cap Misurn
22.jpg

23.jpg

Especially the bottom one

Pretty creepy. Lion reminds me of a scene in Hanibal where he started to eat a characters brain and while he was cooking and cutting a small part of his brain he had a conversation with him.

when you get the urge to draw a yaoi rape doujin for Comiket but it was canceled due to Covid but then you realise that you are already a published and famous mangaka

Fed-Kun's army
I only hope that the final dish is the lion. Having to eat a demon would be a funny way to regain one's desires.

Fed-Kun's army
Eating the desire to resist might have removed the desire/ability to deny several truths.

also another chapter that implies something was already wrong with Thistle before the whole Golden Kingdom thing... also kinda hinted he might have had another hidden and nearly forgotten desire/wish.

I just realized: perhaps the Lion already ate enough desires to be able to break through the dungeon and Thistle's seal is now the only thing keeping him from invading the world.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I feel like the Lion it's gonna blow and go berserk out of the dungeon if something ever happens with the book. We need Misurn ASAP

Poor Thistle tho, I can't help but feel bad.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Grahav
i mean, by that definition, any sort of injury up to and including death would fall under 'rape'

i'm not saying i disagree with you in the context of this event, exactly. But it's not really any different from raising livestock in this situation. it's just raising your livestock for a really long time in a really fucking convoluted way and your livestock thinks they're super duper smart and in control.

Users who are viewing this thread