Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 72 - Thistle V

Dex-chan lover
page 20 :
- chic chac 's pick-up line : yo , cat girl , go with me to carry some "very heavy" wine bottles .
i bet chic chac actually wants to be alone with cat girl in the kitchen , because he has some "funny ideas" with her , lol .

Dex-chan lover
page 22 : the doll yaad / yaado is the boy in chapter 47 . thistle was mad and transferred yaad 's soul from his body to a doll : https://mangadex.org/chapter/425263/1

Double-page supporter
@Syanindita
Hakumei and Mikochi is in the center. A really comfy series with great worldbuilding and beautiful backgrounds. About a civilization of roughly 10 cm tall people? living in a forest. Has a cool civilization dynamic. Basically a Slice of Life series, but not the moe kind. More of the "This is a world I've made, I will show stories of the goings on in that world"

Dex-chan lover
Guys? Guys... GUYS!
W-why are there suddenly people sitting at the table with Laios and Marcille in the last panel?

Also, the way the Lion 'dealt' with Thistle was unbelievably creepy. He can not be trusted ever.

Dex-chan lover
@ilikepi31415 yeah, Neko Musume is another good one IMO. though the odd time it seems like a tourist advertisement cause I think the author goes on vacations for work to get ideas for story settings.

Contributor
Laius and Marcille together are really nice to watch, it's so...peaceful.

Double-page supporter
I don't think this manga is the one to go for cliches but... the chance of that happening ins't zero.

Contributor
The image of our chimera'd girl with butchering diagrams is very disturbing.

Don't forget that during the whole Thistle flashback arc we saw the Lion often licking Thistle's hand just like he's doing here, he had already started eating before getting sealed away.
I don't think the "mad" sorcerer actually went mad at all, the lion simply took away some of his desires that made him a normal person and thus Thistle started spiraling out of control over time.
Thistle had no idea this was a demon, and what it was capable of.
He was just paranoid against anyone and thus unknowingly sealed the main threat along everyone else that was innocent.

Senshi, no, bad. That is not okay. Do not eat the MacGuffinFarlin.

Users who are viewing this thread