Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 72 - Thistle V

Dex-chan lover
Page 4
Sword is on the table
Manages to kick the sword on the ground

Huh?

Dex-chan lover
@Yatagan I think all thistle did was revive the closest person nearby, but well.. who knows, there could be more to it.

@ansonh92 I'm guessing laios managed to shake the table enough or alternatively kensuke managed to move the sword themselves. And then Thistle didn't kick the sword, rather the sword fell onto their foot coming off the table. It hit the top of Thistle's foot, not something you'd manage with a kick.

Fed-Kun's army
so, what, is senchi going to have ptsd every time he has to roast/bake anything?

@Fari

@Yatagan I think all thistle did was revive the closest person nearby, but well.. who knows, there could be more to it.
Yes, if you re-read the chapter Thistle accidentally revive Marcille out of fear.. Since he can't directly harm The Winged Lion

@ansonh92 I'm guessing laios managed to shake the table enough or alternatively kensuke managed to move the sword themselves. And then Thistle didn't kick the sword, rather the sword fell onto their foot coming off the table. It hit the top of Thistle's foot, not something you'd manage with a kick.
Yes.... plus you should remember the Sword is ALIVE (a.k.a Kensuke)

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring the brain dead elf in the background, this was a very comfy chapter. It's great seeing the party together again. Ahh, now I'm craving Peking duck...

Dex-chan lover
"The dragon is dried in the sun, then roasted. And the skin comes out so crispy and delicious. You'll love it!"

Dex-chan lover
1600px-Peking_Duck%2C_2014_%2802%29.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peking_duck : Peking duck is a dish from Beijing (Peking) . The meat is characterized by its thin, crisp skin, with authentic versions of the dish serving mostly the skin and little meat, sliced in front of the diners by the cook.

the dishes peking duck and golden-city dragon . peking and golden-city are names of places .

Dex-chan lover
in a previous chapter , thistle only closed the book with the lion 's head , but he didnt tie up the book with chains or something , so it is his own fault that he gets attacked by the lion now .

it is like a jailer throws a criminal inside a jail cell , but then the jailer doesnt lock the door .

Power Uploader
@badmanblues

It was a few chapters ago. I don't remember which one exactly, but one of the more recent chapters had a note from the scanlation team mentioning they were changing the spelling of some names to match what the publisher used in some officially translated English guidebook.

Dex-chan lover
@Alcion i would imagine if i lost the desire of enjoying ps4 first. Hmmm... the ps5 wouldn't interest me at all. Its different kind of feeling. Its completely a lost cause because i used to playing it or want to have it. It is not the same as being overplaced with something similar or better like ps5. Its fully ceased to the point you don't have the ability to understand everything that mingle with ps4 in the first place. If that is the only thing that lost. It would be worst if his entire life dedicated to particular desire being lost completely

i feel like this is going to turn into a hobbit situation, despite killing the big bad dungeon master there are plenty of elves and other people that the group are going to have to deal with soon

Users who are viewing this thread