Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 72 - Thistle V

Dex-chan lover
thistle is still alive , but he has become a vegetable tree .

i know what i want to do to a cute , trap elf who is emotionless and cant resist , lol .

Guys dont forget read the side story of Dungeon Meshi in here

https://mangadex.org/title/62136/dungeon-meshi-world-guide-the-adventurer-s-bible
(new side book)

This is seriously bad. It looks like Thistle passed on the mantle of the dungeon master to Marcille in hopes of being saved. The Demon's words are proof of that, i knew the first time Marcille spoke of her desires that the demon planned to make her the master. If the seal is broken, it is game over.

Dex-chan lover
Haha... I'm terrified. What happened to Thistle looks so terrifying, and frankly it was really disturbing.

Also, Senshi trauma from the flames shouldnt be funny, but it is anyway

Fed-Kun's army
The concept of eating desires away is so fucked up but at the same time I want the lion to eat my laziness away pls

Fed-Kun's army
So did the Lion eat *all* of Thistle's desires, just leaving him as a husk that doesn't want to do anything?

Dex-chan lover
So what was Tristle did to Marcille? He may put some of his last 'desire' along with his life energy into her (because desire can't exist in dead body). This way he can keep 'living' in Marcille until someone doing something with the lion.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought the Lion was sincere about caring for Thistle and the other people.
Ah well, Rip and Tear I guess.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I've never felt so much dread reading what should be a congratulatory chapter...

I hope Marcille’s going to get out of this okay. I don’t think I’d be able to handle it if they rescue Falin but lose Marcille.

Then again, considering she wants to equalize the lifespans of every race, but hasn’t actually specified to the Winged Lion how long that lifespan should be, maybe it’s everyone else I should be worried about.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think feeding off of desires was going to be that dreadful when it was first mentioned some chapters ago, but boy it is not a pretty sight and that was to a character I'm not fond of at all, it happening to laius and his party would be awful. Not something I want to see tbh

Dex-chan lover
@Mikhail

Dragon in the background, heroes in the foreground. Looks like a power metal album cover too me

Rhapsody_-_Legendary_Tales_Front_Cover.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread