Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97.7 - Extra - The Daltian Clan Series : Book Source vs Live Adaptation

Aggregator gang
Taking your best friend to the theater to see an adaptation of your favorite book series? There simply cannot be a heterosexual explanation for this!
quote-those-who-cannot-conceive-of-friendship-as-a-substantive-love-but-only-as-a-disguise-c-s-lewis-47-98-65.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember from which chapter, but in the past there was a moment where the succubus demonstrated her type of romantic interest and the magic showed this character from the book. Apparently Marcille is not only a nerd, but even already has her own hasubendo, lol.
Oh found it. Looks somewhat similar. I'm surprised you realized those two are the same character.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/4bc21600-224f-407c-8251-06d3ffaac602/20 (chapter 58 page 20-21)

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why people ship them. But it always confuses me when people immediately mark any character interactions as "obvious ship teases/hints" simply because they ship them. Celebrated a friend's birthday? Go to the cinema with him to see the your hyped adaptation of favorite book? Lovers :D

Oh found it. Looks somewhat similar. I'm surprised you realized those two are the same character.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/4bc21600-224f-407c-8251-06d3ffaac602/20 (chapter 58 page 20-21)
Well, I'm not 100% sure, but the one-eyed androgynous elf bishonen seems to be pointing directly at him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
if it's the "Daltian Clan", and it's "Dal Clan" on page 2 and 6, why is it "Dar-Clan" on page 1?
Thanks for the TL, but.

Dex-chan lover
Not beating the allegations of being annoying, not even here can I escape the annoying shippers.
I wouldn't be surprised if barely half of them stayed to read this manga if we didn't have even the slightest opportunity for shipping. Because most of them leave comments and reactions mainly only in the discussion of yuri and yuri bait works.

Dex-chan lover
Classic fan trying to brainwas... convince a friend to read their favorite series.

I hope Kui-sensei does more with this world, i would love a few more shorts with the team in other moments of their lives, but I still think there is a lot of story that can be told in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread