Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
Final Chapter came out today and I decided to read it all in one day

what a ride, was hungry for half the reading

can't wait for the anime

I’m sad to see this end it’s been with me since middle school. Despite this, I’m so glad to have been able to be apart of seeing it come out as I got older and be a part of it. I can’t wait to see what the author does next. What a masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
The end of the journey is as beautiful as the journey itself. Thank you for the translation, and for the author (even though he/she won't read it).

Dex-chan lover
oh my god, its over...... thank you for the journey... and all the delicious food........ see yall another time

Dex-chan lover
A 21st century classic. The ending is a lot happier than I expected, Farlyn is fine and Laius' curse is ironic, but ultimate not that tragic.

Fed-Kun's army
dunmeshi love 😭 excited for the extras, the anime and whatever kui gets up to next, really. Her world building, character design, storytelling, humor... all of it made this series so interesting and so loveable 😭😭😭 a true treasure from start to finish.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I'm so grateful to have been able to go on this journey with them and read this masterpiece. I'm going to miss looking forward to new chapters. I've really grown to love this cast and this world. I hope Ryoko Kui gets a nice long rest, and while I wait for her to reappear with a new story, I'm gonna force everyone I know to watch the anime when it releases.

Dex-chan lover
A 21st century classic. The ending is a lot happier than I expected, Farlyn is fine and Laius' curse is ironic, but ultimate not that tragic.
It's a lot happier than Ryoko's usual endings, that's for sure. Although maybe she was pondering a more bittersweet one at times given some parts of this last chapter.

Aggregator gang
wait what, it's been ten years? fuck....
What a journey, I'm glad it ended and ended well. Better a great conclusion than a rushed one or a burnout after endless life support/continuation.

o7 everyone

Double-page supporter
What a journey! And what a wonderful ending! Thank you EverydayHeroes Scans, you guys are the real heroes for scanlating this for 8 years!

What a great story! Thanks for the translation. Endings are always sad, but it is good when the ending was planned and the story a masterpiece!

Group Leader
Beautiful manga with a beautiful ending and an awesome scantrad. Thank you very much, everyday heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread