Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

My thanks to the translation team, I had a good read. 10/10 would read again. How about you guys?

Contributor
For my own sanity, the lion asking about whether she still felt hungry and noting that it was the more painful choice was him talking about his philosophy of desire right? Like she wants to live, and she wants to continue to have desire and thus emptiness (and fulfillment) in her life

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work! Especially the translator notes at the end of chapters. That was always super appreciated.

This has been a journey that is becoming rarer and rarer, and I consider myself blessed to have been here from, if not the beginning, then very early on( i can't really remember).

I wish you luck in your future endeavors and hope you find another manga to take up that is worthy of your skills and effort.

Dex-chan lover
What a lovely end to a lovely series. I got into this one pretty late(sometime last year), but a big thanks to EverydayHeroes Scans for being Everyday Heroes(every month?)!

As someone who tries to offer gratititude to the living things I eat, Mr Tansu's jab gutted me, hahaha. I did appreciate Marcille's words on eating/living/death though!

Take care and may your pantry be full and your hunger sated <3

Double-page supporter
Wow a long, good manga that isnt filled with irrelevant stretch chapters and has an actually good ending?

Dex-chan lover
emYd7vR.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was really, really great. The final arc dragged on waaaaaaay too long, but overall it was really great ride and very satisfying ending.

Supporter
Hard to believe its been 8 years ans man what a ride.

All good things must come to end...but this one I can go again LOL as much I want haha. Hard to recreate firsts but at least we can still enjoy the ride :)

Thank you for all the work y'all put into this!

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised this was the last chapter, can't believe Falin just gets like less than 10 chapters overall?

The curse was interesting — so aside from monsters avoiding Laios I think one is also that Falin gets to be part monster (since she still has feathers on her legs?), which was Laios dream and not hers.

I hope there's extras because I feel like there's too much loose ends. Minor loose ends but still!

Users who are viewing this thread