Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Double-page supporter
Damn. That was such a good Manga. I'm mad I never heard of it until relatively recently. I hope the anime adaptation goes well. Trigger has such amazing source material to work off of.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you all for your hard work!!

This ending was so solid. The author really stuck the landing, and I’m very satisfied with how everything ended :]

Dex-chan lover
Man what even is there to say. Brings me to tears to see that he really did make a land where the 'non human' races live comfortably and happily, as our last look at our hero. He won't live forever; and maybe he'll always be a little hungry, and longing for monsters.

But what a wonderful king.

Thank you so much to the translation team for your hard work over so many years! You guys have done an amazing job.

God, Kui stuck the landing perfectly. Both plot and art have been amazing throughout, and the final message was sweet and well made. I look forward to coming back and savouring Dungeon Meshi again in the future, whilst keeping an eye out for what Kui gets up to next.

Also please Trigger don't screw the adaptation up. Please.

Goodbye, Dungeon Meshi.

I'd reread, but I think I'll just keep it fresh when I watch the anime next year.

Also, I sure hope that curse extends to Laios's corpse, or else that kingdom's in for a rude awakening once he dies and his monster-barrier repelling effect wears off.

Probably inherited by his kids and descendants

Dex-chan lover
(Sniffle). I would like to give my thanks to scanlators, translators, and other people that involve to this project. Without you all we won't have this masterpiece. 😭♥️🙏
Also thanks Ryoko for making a banger.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was an amazing adventure, on par with Sengoku Youko in my book. Hope there's extra chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I love how even after being a King, Kabru and Marcille still pissed toward Laios food failure 😂

Guess Kabru accepts his fate to look over the new King.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ITS REALLY GOOD STORY

Double-page supporter
Thank you to sensei Kui and everydayheroes scans for bringing us this feast for 8 years 😭😭😋 we ate so well all these years.

Falin being sweet Falin and sharing her food even with the dragon that weighed her down, Laios’s curse being monster related (and how no one was surprised), Marcille accepting death, everyone peeking in because they were worried. The tapestry ending and the final panel…

Going to miss this manga so much, luckily there’s still supplemental manga to tide us over. I am slowly saving up to buy all the official version, this manga truly is one of the those worth rereading and sharing for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
So......it was his desire to be satisfied from food trumped his desire to save his sister which ultimately protected his sister from the curse? LMAO

sweet ending.

Dex-chan lover
Easily one of the best manga I've ever read. Thank you so much Kui-sensei

lol that the curse was that he'd never get to see a monster again, poor laius

Kui's a genius. Amazing ending. I'm gonna miss it, been reading regularly since, what, 2017? Crazy stuff.

It was a fun ride, and I'm glad Falin was finally rescued. So to all my fellow Dungeon Meshies I have one thing to say:

Let's Eat!

Double-page supporter
What. A. Sendoff. Dungeon Meshi has been with me from before I finished highschool till now, and I don't think I can put into words my love for this chapter or the series in one comment. But thank you Ryoko Kui, and thank you everydayheroes.

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone involved over these past 8 years. It's finally over :') Thank you for your hard work!!

Users who are viewing this thread