Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
I hope the anime will do this series a justice.
Can't even remember when did I start reading this (I think it is from Batoto era)
So happy to see we can see the end. Thank you for everyone who has been involved in scanlating and translating this series.

Beautiful ending. There are still many unexplained things but it isn't necessary. In the end, they returned to the simple ending, resurrection of Falin.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think that the remains of the Winged Lion in Falin stopped her from turning into more of a monster than she did in order to prevent the curse from affecting her? Sort of a last bit of wish granting before it permanently disappeared back into its realm.
The lion is contemplating which one is more cruel for Laios here,
a. Falin's failed ressurection or
b. Not being able to eat monster meat.

Contributor
Originally I thought the demon’s curse would be Laios’s inability to taste food or something, but in retrospect this is worse. He’s perpetually hungry and he can never satisfy it with his monster fetish.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown

Dex-chan lover
What an incredible journey and enjoyable read this was. Thank you translators for taking us through it. I’m looking forward to seeing what the mangaka has in store for us next.

So glad to have been along on this adventure, will miss this for sure but I am excited for future projects! Going to eat a nice steak today.

what a great ending! i love this series and the ending did it justice. thank you kui sensei and eh scans for bringing it all to us you rock.

Dex-chan lover
Almost 10 years... what a journey.

Moments like this... words fail me to describe the incredible bittersweet feeling of happiness and sadness I feel.

This was an awesome ride, just... SO fun, every moment of it a discovery, a moment of adventure.

Thank you, Kui-sensei, for making this work of art.

And Thank you EHS's team, for sticking to this for all these years.

Dex-chan lover
really glad that everyone in and out of universe immediately realizes that there's no way his true heart's desire is to see his sister revived. good job on being genre-savvy everyone, we all have reading comprehension after all
We are all too jaded to not know :ROFLMAO:.

Users who are viewing this thread