Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Palace Cuisine

Double-page supporter
oh shit is that elf the dungeon master? Oh my god wtf everything makes so much sense now. Man the extra details you pick up when you reread are crazy

Double-page supporter
I like how Laius keep stumbling upon lost gems in the adventure because he's either too curious, too peculiar or too hungry to think logically. His guts literally told him to do what he wants haha.

Anyway, I told ya, you need to learn fasting aka abstain from eating, drinking etc from dawn till dusk (maximum duration per day) to built your resistance to food/drink dependency. If you never tried to fast & jump straight into it, you'll suffer though, so do it gradually. It's not just to skip meals but you'll benefit from it by lowering your high blood pressure & sugar, being frugal about money, helping you to curb your addiction to anything, training your body to endure hardship (starvation & dehydration are some of them), & ultimately helping your stomach & intestines to rest. But the key factor in succeeding is your true intentions in fasting. Some do it for religious purposes, some to be healthy, some because they need to do surgery (lol but seriously it's true). All in all, food & water simply won't become your everything in the end.

Coming back from the future in the series, it really feels like Laius is time travelling through these paintings somehow. Would be even cooler if laius it was more than a snapshot in time and that he actually appeared in the past . Still cool to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread