Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Tentaclus

Dex-chan lover
@SunsetSeeker I mean this is a matter of life or death. Not many people would risk their life for no reward at all. PLus it sounds like she has hired into the guild and was getting paid before. An employee is not obligated to get attached to their co-workers or boss. Why should she continue working for a job that won't pay? Just because she choose not to risk her life on an apparent suicide mission for free doesn't mean that she can't act like a decent human being sometimes. Someone who works for free and risks their life isn't a just a decent human being, they are a saint. So as far as I'm concerned while it isn't the most admirable thing to do there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Or would you call working with other people to get payed is considered being a gold-digger? Because then basically everyone is a gold digger.

Fed-Kun's army
@Niralam
Yeah, that's all well and good, if she was just acting like she was an employee, but she wasn't. She pretended to be their friend. You can't just establish a deep connection with someone and then say "well, there's no money in it for me, so I guess you can just die, then." That's extremely fucked up and she IS a terrible person for abandoning them like that

Dex-chan lover
The Gnome has the right mindset : he hired body-guards with bigger bodies , so they can use their own bodies to guard his small body . And if he was fukked , his team was fuked too , but if he was still alive , he could just revive other members .

page 6 , i guess you can say : the undine gives "a wet facial" to the dwarf girl , lol .

page 16 : tentacles rap* , lol .

senshi without his helmet is so handsome .

last page : the gnome think the dwarf is the leader because both of them are short and old , lol .

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only person who thought the horns were attached to his head.

Fed-Kun's army
I like Namari I hope she rejoins the party at some point

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this already but those stinging cells are what jellyfish and other cnidarians use! The vinegar thing is also true, but be careful bc it can make some stings worse. I adore this series and how detailed the monsters are, if you're interested in any of the science there's probably a real animal that has something similar, which I highly recommend researching <3

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck is Namari acting like she cares about them at all, when she abandoned them the second money wasn't involved? Fucking fake-ass gold digger
people in this world have to make a living. its not about gold digging, its about earning money to survive. her choosing not to go on a charity quest for Laios sister when they cant pay their party member a fair wage is completely justified

Users who are viewing this thread