Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Sea Serpent (Part II)

Double-page supporter
Lol @ this greenhorn party. They think they know other people they spied on or met by chance, but no, personally speaking (of the siblings especially), they're way off the mark. They're brilliant & have good luck, but their prejudice wins their heart & way of thinking.

The leader is two-faced & he thought everyone else is like him, or worse than him & he can't be wrong. This is one of the most dangerous personality to be given any chance to get powerful. He won't be stopped.

He probably means that they are not fit to rule the dungeon because they act without seeing the big picture (as he supposedly does).

However all his talk about watching people as his hobby (plus how he also tends to manipulate people) make him look more like a psychopath

I hate him, i dont really know why, he just look bad, i dunno it hard to explain.

He just like a Pro who try another gamemode, a Pro and a noob at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda glad these guys didn't get fucked over again right after reviving, but now i'm regretting thinking that. So he says they give money to their adventurer friends because they're injured, and because these "friends" are assholes, they are as well, and are not good honest people ?? The fuck kinda mindset led you to that conclusion ? Even after they saved you from treasure bugs, AND EVEN bothered putting up charms so that you would not get possessed, you still cry about some goddamn treasure that doesn't exist !? I hope these guys get fucked all over again.

This guy is the kind who imposes rules on others that aren't accepted norms, and acts like it makes him better than them just because he follows some 'code of conduct' of his own that really only benefits himself, not others. That treasure killed them, how can they claim it was theirs when they never earned it to begin with? The other party defeated the monsters they have mouse right to it right than the guys. And it wasn't like they could use the food after dying. For all they knew, the food would have gone bad before they were ressurected anyway, and if not for Marcille helping them they probably wouldn't have been rejected at all either times! This guy is just an asshole. He's just trying to make them look like vague to justify his party demanding things from the main cast.

Dex-chan lover
Is Chilchack's the guy that owns the guild? I find that hard to believe, so it's probably just him trying to tell the brat how things work around here.

Assuming this friend of Thorden do get money from him by faking their injury, and they do sell goods in the black market (because all this sound like it's coming from a third party in the form of gossip and such, that isn't exactly reliable), I don't see a reason why this is supposed to be Thorden's fault all of a sudden.

And they didn't even question on why she made those spirit wards for them.... these freaking, group of self-congratulating fools!

The boy's smart I'll give him that, but he's also pretty damn fucking dumb.

@Grimmycoffee
I think they are talking about who is the right person for ruling the dungeon since Thorden sibling's party is the closest ones to the bottom. They are speculating Laios in particular is not fit to be a Ruler. Not really blaming him

They are pretty much a spot on though about Laios & Falin somewhat a gulible & naive person. So that's why Kabru is quite worried if he become a ruler, he is just so easy to tricked and potentially misused the power because they are too generous and kind

how can they be bad? they saved their party from DEATH
Right!?!? I can't get over how their party glazes over the fact that they saved them from death TWICE. They even explained that they knew they were saved. They are getting this worked up about someone taking money off them when they saved their life!! Its driving me up a wall I can't stand these selfish assholes.

Dex-chan lover
Tade is the right kind of thicc.

And Kabru seems okay. He is just working with flawed data and, consequentially, forming flawed hypotheses... though not conclusions yet, I might note. That is part of what makes this a good story. A shame some of the commenters here aren't so well-written.

Aggregator gang
Seems like Kabru thinks that the siblings aren't fit to conquer the dungeon and rule, and while he's probably right about that, it seems like he somehow thinks that equates to them being bad ppl. It kinda looks like if someone isn't a good person, maybe even a virtuous and skilled person, then they're somehow a bad person? So yeah, he seems a little egotistical, and puts himself on a pedestal

Group Leader
If this pseudo-japanese fellow ends up with the sister I'm killing myself

Fed-Kun's army
Kabru seems like he’s good at fighting people, but completely inept at dealing with monsters

Dex-chan lover
You know what kind of ruler would be even worse than them? One who can't see the good in others. One who's head is shoved so far up his ass he can't see how ill-fit he is to lead his own party, let alone an entire nation. Can't wait to see him get absolutely thrashed

Dex-chan lover
Wait I don't get how Kabru got to that way of thinking. The siblings gave money to injured people that weren't actually injured. How does that make them bad? Just means they're gullible

Double-page supporter
more confusion on halffoot’s age ranges as that one chick calls chilchuck an old fart? his little guild scheme is devious 💀

quite confused on kabrus character atm…I’ll give it time but im assuming the consensus that he understands laios and falin are stealing money and giving it to their corrupt “friends” is his understanding…
I would love to see some more evidence as to why his group thinks he’s so well qualified to rule..don’t want to write him off completely yet
nice callback to this guy that liked falin

Fed-Kun's army
I find it kind of funny the samurai guy has a “harem” of cute girls who are loyal to him but he’s just interested in one woman. Tbh falin is super cute, w tastes

Users who are viewing this thread