Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Egg

Holy crap, I can barely make hollandaise sauce in a kitchen with a power whisk. Senshi is pretty incredible to be able to do it over a campfire with a spatula.

On another note, nice to see that Marcille is started on the path of considering ways to separate Farlyn's soul. Magically poach the chimera, then, at just the right instant, swoop in and scoop out the (hopefully whole) Farlyn yolk in the middle.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone notice the harpy girl stealthily dressing and grooming Sureau?

Aggregator gang
A lot of elf designs are just plain boring, but should have known Kui Ryoko would do something interesting. They all look like total weirdos, just like all the other characters in this manga! Which is great!

le3

Dex-chan lover
That elves leader has seen some shit from her right eyes....

And mmmhmm that's a beautiful bunch of elves

I wonder if the notches in the elves' ears show their rank. Low rank/ civilians have none, higher ranks have one or two, and the commander had the entire end of their ear cut off.

VIP
nobody talking the probability that dungeon wonderer ghost which like the most being that know things in the dungeon who isn't mad sorcerer finnaly approaching laius team?

Fed-Kun's army
Yess, more Kabru! I have a weak spot for both tanned kids and sly manipulators, I want him on a good side if it's possible!

Dex-chan lover
The boss elf seems like she was under torture, probably during some mission. Both ears cut off and her left eye is damaged as well.

Users who are viewing this thread