Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Egg

Dex-chan lover
5Z5THlx.png

Dex-chan lover
Cover page : pu$$y cat girl is playing with a bird that she caught . Well , sometimes a cat doesnt eat its prey and will release it after the cat had enough fun with the prey .

Between page 5 and page 6 , Crane Girl even shaves Samurai Dude 's facial hair , off-screen . I wonder if she also shaves his pubic hair , lol .

Page 13 : that black-hair hobbit appeared in chapter 6 , as 1 of Laios 's old party member .

Before , we have the adventuring party "Samurai Dude and his Ninja Harem" , now we have the party "Kabbage and his Elf Harem" , or is it "The Elves and their $ex slave/$ex toy Kabbage" ? Lol.

Why the elves 's necks are so long ? And most of them have earmarks ( of livestock , cattle , slave ? lol ) . Only the big-nose elf has no earmark .

And only the dark elf has no neck decoration . Racism ? Lol . it must be very hard for her , being the only "black" elf in a party of "white" elf-s , lol .

The gnome hates the elves because , as stated in chapter 22 , the gnomes and dwarves have wars with the elves in the past .

The mayor is doing the right thing , he listens to young , cute , female elves instead of an old , ugly , male gnome . Maybe later , the elves will even give the mayor some "hot favors" , lol .

Page 16 : that short-hair elf is surprised at Kabbage 's grow because in only 15 years , a hundreds-years-old elf doesnt grow very much .

Page 17 : "The other elves were very fond of you ..." , so that means Kabbage was raised by the elves as their $ex slave / $ex toy , lol . After hearing this fact , the elves 's attitudes toward him change 180 degree , maybe their mother instincts kick in , or maybe their shotacon instincts , lol .

the elf-s are call The Canaries , probably because :

- they have good singing voice .

- or because : coal miners/adventurers brought canaries into coal mines/dungeons as an early-warning signal for toxic gases . The birds, being more sensitive, would become sick before the miners, who would then have a chance to escape or put on protective respirators .

you can guess their chain of command based on their clothes and ears :
- number 1 : captain elf .
- the angry elf is the 2nd-in-command , no marked ears .
- the dark elf is the 3rd-in-command , has marked ears . the top 3 also wear black hoodies .
- next is the tomboy elf and the blonde elf , has marked ears , no black hoodie , wear shirts .
- the lowest rank is the shirt-less elf , because they didnt even give him any shirt , he is their slave , lol .

Double-page supporter
The elven leader look as if she had previous encounter with the goblins from Goblin Slayer's world.
Or maybe those are battle scares she had throughout her long life. With those long ears, it's a no surprise some elves would got part of they ears slice off in a fight or two.
Even some human in our world got their ears bitten off during the fight.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say I respect Kabru, he seems to have the underdog's best interests in mind and is willing to slog through the diplomacy mire to get things done.
The dark skinned elf lady is so pretty. *w* I wonder about that little fairy that was flying through the air. Lazy Eye's casual abuse of it was disturbing.

Double-page supporter
The Western Elves in the meeting sure looks like mafioso hmm.

Btw I changed my mind about Kabru. He's manipulative but he's also a critical thinker & strategist, & mostly just want to set things right. Just a normal human.

Users who are viewing this thread