Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - Familiar

Dex-chan lover
What makes Marcille hot is that she isn't overthetop hot, but regular hot. And she is a clown. Best girl. Better then best girls of most other mangas.

We can see in the flashback what looks to be Senshi's helmet's previous owner, possibly his father or uncle. I'm guessing that this figure had a fatal encounter with a griffin, likely sacrificing themselves to let a young Senshi escape. Senshi returns later only to find them dead/missing with only the helmet remaining.

@4444tan

It's more likely that he already knew about it. That's why he was getting so flustered. Having a friend explain to you the birds and the bees and treating you like an ignorant kid, despite being an adult in your mid-twenties, must be pretty embarrassing.

Double-page supporter
I just noticed, Laius must be freaking strong. I mean, he's wearing plate armor, with chain mail under it, while carrying Marcile with backpack. All in all he must be running around with 100+ kilos.

Also: Gáe Bolg!!

Dex-chan lover
What's more shocking Senshi's origin, Chilchaak's estranged wife and daughter, or Skyfish's noble sacrifice?

Dex-chan lover
I just found out that skyfish is a thing in the real world :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_(optics)

Flying-Angles-AmarSingh.jpg

You know shit is serious when Marcille, who's been going on about the importance of hair in magic since very early on, cuts her own on page 4.

Group Leader
HOW COULD YOU JUST CUT MARCILLE'S HAIR LIKE THAT AAAAAAAAAA
Also, the disappointment on Laius' face is palpable when he sees Punpun pop out of the pot, lmao

Edit: This was actually one of the funniest chapters in a while, with the way Marcille moves when piloting the familiars hahaha

Wait, Chilchack is MARRIED?
M...Mister Chilchack...

Users who are viewing this thread