Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Bacon and Eggs

Fed-Kun's army
Other fantasy titles: To save our partner we'll need a legendary crystal that lies in the tallest mountain, the fang of the most deadly dragon and a sinister grimoire almost lost to memory and a ritual that probably will fail.
Dungeon meshi: We'll solve everything in the table.
dungeon.. dining.. table..

Fed-Kun's army
So there WAS another manga that involved EATING your problems away huh...

If I had a nickel for every time I read manga where solving a problem turned out to be eating it, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice. (Chainsaw Man)

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, this is definitely where the anime is gonna end season 1.
A nice cliff-hanger with the cool-looking elves. Laios and party figuring talking about the various groups they've met up with that'll help them.

Double-page supporter
Yeah placing my bet on season 1 ending here, seems like a cool cliffhanger as the heroes next goal is decided and the new threat of the canaries descend to the dungeon.

I do wonder how theyre gonna do season 2's opening, just first episode of Mithrun being Mithrun and dungeon politics?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah they really have to put the 'let's all eat Falin' plan reveal in this season, not in the next one. It's such a batshit idea, while still somehow being better than not having a plan at all. I think it improves the retention if people aren't left to wonder how the party plans to handle the aftermath of their victory against the Dragon.
But they may have to play around a bit with the scenes with Kabru and the Canaries, to make all of that fit in the next 4 episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread