Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - On the 1st Level, Part III

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is RICH!!! Hamburger steak with Changling Sauce? Some transgenders would love to get their hands on that stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Me after reading this chapter.
wEfgfMC.png

On the 1st page: All the Hugs! So Farlyn x Marcille OTP? Nah, Laius x monster (Kensuke) OTP!
On the 3rd page: Lol, Kabru's leg is in the mushroom! You have a fungus leg now, dude.
On the 8st page: Thistle's (the mad sorcerer) surprise pikachu face, tho...
On the 10th page: Oh, shite! Here comes Farlyn! (Was she always this...feathery? Especially on the neck area?)
On the 13th page: (Captain's cheat ability - captain's busted eye) = Farlyn's plot armor.
On the 18th page: I'm surprise that Kabru intervene. I thought he hate monster & dungeon? Well, this is gonna be interesting...
On the 21st page: That loving hug from Farlyn to Thistle... If Sureau still has feeling for Farlyn, that would be quite hurt to see.
On the 24th page: Kabru's noble sacrifice! And you still have mushroom on your leg...
On the 25th page: Halfling Senshi! HALFLING SENSHI!!!! And Marcille becomes a giantess LOL.
On page 27th -28th : Halfling Senshi cooking! Adorableness power = OVER 9000!!
On the 29st page: ...I'm weirdly ok with half-change Senshi. But half-change Chilchack just looks...wrong. (Marcille body didn't change?)

Dex-chan lover
Kabru & the Canaries - Glorious GM exposition detailing the events that are occurring as the main party traverses through the dungeon. It's a thriller of political intrigue and inner conflicts.
Laius & Company - The party, once again, devolves into shenanigans! Hohoho!

Yep. This is practically a D&D group session.

Dex-chan lover
What's with the mushroom that stuck on Kabru's leg.
I think it's appeared right when they warped back from the pillar to the ground.

i loved this chapter so much!! so much going on though.. i hope kabru isnt gone.. im sure he isnt because we were left with a glimpse of his backstory so.. i hope that means theres more to come and not that lynn is gonna be the one to give the exposition or whatever. also ogre marcille is so hot lmao

Users who are viewing this thread