Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Stewed Head

Fed-Kun's army
The author is shipping it. Well we already knew that, but here we have a full on shipping chapter. Something is on the horizon.

Brain is not bad. There's lot of lipid in there so it's pretty easy to swallow. Eyeballs on the other hand looks yucky. I don't have the confidence to bite into one. Same with tongue.

aaaa marcille better not be a bad or morally grey character like yall are saying i'd be kinda sad lol..

also everyone shipping lauis x marcille now....... have u no loyalty to farlyn x marcille?? im Ashamed of u.. they're better as good pals imo

[edit] also also it seems like marcille really is a half-elf, she just doesnt seem to want to let people know about it for some reason? possible evidence: born in this area rather than with the western elves, maybe lived with the human side of her family and thats why she was afraid to see them die/grow old before she did... and lastly her rounded ears lol.
so if elves live 5x as long as humans, then half-elves must live 2.5x as long right? she must be somewhere around 50 years old instead of 100

Dex-chan lover
cover page : i guess the announcement at the bottom are : comic - newest - 8th volume , 14 / 9 on sale .

page 9 , people in the tavern : it is an arguement . a lovers 's quarrel . 2 cute girls are fighting over 1 guy , what a lucky bastard .

page 11 : " you 2 siblings look so ragged and unkempt ..." , said by the elf girl who has only 1 set of outfit , she still wears that outfit in the present day , lol .

from page 15 onward , the mangaka forgot to draw his sword and farlyn 's staff .

page 16 : now i dont understand why chic chac is so greedy ? "full payment in advance" , his wife and daughters already dumped him so that means less mouths to feed . now he lives alone so he needs the money for what ?

page 17 :
- laios : she will think our real reason for doing this is pathetic .
i guess the siblings 's real reason for dungeon exploring is they want to eat monsters . who needs money to buy food when you can just eat the free , unlimited monsters in the dungeon . pokemon , gotta eat them all .

Dex-chan lover
page 21 : i guess you can say : it is the elf 's 1st time ... that she experiences d!ck , er , i mean , experiences death . it must feel very good .

Noun
first time = The first instance of $exual intercourse .

page 28 :
- laios : get out of here , guys . just leave me here to die alone .
- ok , fine , very well then . ( then they run away with the speed of light , lol )

i guess you can say : a lot of things lose their heads in this chapter , lol : the dullahan , the bicorn , laios , marcille ...

lose one's head = (idiomatic) To behave irrationally or to lose one's self-control, especially in a distressing situation or as a result of falling in love.

page 33 : a hobbit has a very short life-span , so chic chac is jealous with marcille 's long life-span .

Dex-chan lover
i want to know more about laius and farlyn's family

and senshi goddammit

holy shit farlyn continues to be too cute

Aggregator gang
Marcille sure seemed like a student in that flashback ages ago that showed how she became friends with Farlyn.

Dex-chan lover
Eyes are good, fish eyeballs have DHA and lots of good stuff.

But brains I avoid... prions are nasty.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@adt141 and Chilchack used to only have one daughter. I like this manga but general "continuity" is definitely not one of its strong points

Dex-chan lover
@BCS : i guess the real reason is that japanese language doesnt have plural . in chapter 48 , chic chac only said he have wife(s) and daughter(s) , he didnt specify the number of wife and daughter .

@Kino280 If Laius becomes the Lord of the Dungeon or the Winged Lion's avatar or whatever then I suppose aging difference wouldn't be such a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread