Dungeon Meshi

Fed-Kun's army
BEHOLD! FALSE HOPE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aUBQZc9h1w

Fed-Kun's army
If I may ask, did they ever save the sister.
(I was trying to read the manga but my eyes gave out 😅)

@Meskie
They've gone as far as finding "her" in the sense of being a clump of bones in the dragon's stomach (yes, they kill the dragon successfully). But because her meat is missing, Marcille uses the ancient arts (different from Dark Arts, which I believe is only a subsection of the ancient arts) to revive Falin (the sister). Marcille uses the dragon meat as substitute... and it causes a lot of issues.

As you might have already been told, I recommend reading through the whole story. If your eyes are tired or whatnot, just take a rest. You can learn what happens to the sister at your own pace. Let's not be impatient, as this is a nice story that is essentially well paced.

Fed-Kun's army
@GreenMoriyama
It's not about resting, I mean the art is a bit different and a lot of things are clustered so I hv a difficult time reading it. It reminds me of Marry Grave but I managed to finish that one. And I'm not being impatient, I actually like the story and all I asked was if they found her, I didn't ask u to tell me a bit after that, so please don't jump to conclusions about what I think of the story and why asked about the sister

@Meskie I admit to jumping to conclusions, but there is only so much good faith that can be shared around. In the end, I misread what you meant with your statements and how much you wished to have spoiled, and I apologize for that. Can't be omniscient, and can only try to read internet comments to the best of my ability >3>

@Meskie Same to you. If only more people were decent. But we can only hope and there is sometimes only so much good. Need to make the best of it all.

Anyways... the author's art blog was taken down for some reason. It had some cool stuff too TwT

DunMes is the best at portraying fantasy-realistic foraging and camp cooking, but the politics bits can get tedious pretty fast. Now it even veers into some horror situations (not that horror wasn't present before), which is less enjoyable than cooking.

Fed-Kun's army
Marcilles' type.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Also holy crap Chilchack with the shortstacks. Think that's how his wife looks?

BP

Fed-Kun's army
@E-kun

His wife is a halfling like him so probably. If the flashbacks in chapter 56 are truly flashbacks and not just Marcille's imagination, his wife also has blonde hair.

The flashback was a self inserted Marcille as his wife, look at their race swapped versions (chap 50-51) its totally her, NOW, the real important question, what did Laius see? 😄 Nothing normal for sure, no doubt he´s into monster girls.

@Danimal696
i believe he had blond hair fetish the girls looked different from each other and according to marcille imagination his wife is blonde
also i don't ship it i'd rather seeing marcille with laius sister than this ship
but actually i ship her with laisus

o8o

@E-kun @BP @Danimal696 @me474
Chillchack is a virtuous husband but the succubi attacking him look slightly different from each other...
because his most desired forms are all his wife but at different ages and with different hairstyles!
Reminds me of Kui Ryoko's short story Love catalogue

Users who are viewing this thread