Dungeon Meshi

BP

Fed-Kun's army
@o8o
Is this stated officially?

@NotGhilherme

Yeah when I first saw the panther I was like "Lol Lauis' greatest desire is probably not a sexy woman but a cool pet Panther makes sense"

Group Leader
S6fz6no.jpg

Dex-chan lover
rttrddfhfhg .

the newest official english manga of kui ryoko by yen press , you can support the mangaka by buying it and other delicious in dungeon volumes . Seven Little Adorable Children of the Dragon : https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Little-Sons-Dragon-Collection/dp/1975359615/ .

51lyrHHiSBL.jpg

vfdhddfgdsgsd .

o8o

@BP
No, it is just speculation on my part based on the story reveals so far and my interpretation of the author’s art. I may be wrong of course but I suspect the details will be given in future chapters or in the volume exclusive monster tidbits.

@Iwizesol
I thought spoiler tags were only required in chapter comment threads when talking about details from later chapters or in the main comment thread when talking about details from unscanlated chapters. Either way I’ve edited my earlier comment and will be more careful in future.

I knew that crazy bastard of Laius was into
monster girls, but Marcille as the base was unexpected to me; guess he has some feelings for her.

It scares me that something this good isn’t at the top of the “popular right now” list on this site...

Actually read about 10 chapters a while ago. Now I remember why I have no interest in reading any more. Starts bad, and just gets progressively worst,

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect a cooking manga to have one of the most complete worldbuilding potential I've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Look at the hair style is one of this manga's charm. It kept changing. What a creative author

Dex-chan lover
This series is really well made.
The attention the author puts to detail is exceptional, possibly the most I've seen in any manga. Facial expressions are realistic and you don't see that often in Japanese series. Most character traits remembered and explored.
The translation is also quality. Thanks for the TLs!

Users who are viewing this thread