Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
FYI , Harta "monthly" magazine only has 10 issues per year , it takes breaks in January and September each year .

Cant believe people actually like this, i understand reading it but this really fucking sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Other works of Kui Ryoko were completely scanlated , like : The Dragon's School is on The Top of The Mountain , Terrarium in Drawer , Seven Little Sons of the Dragon ...

You can check them out by clicking the "Kui Ryoko" link on mangadex .

@daywithoutgames Hey, thanks for the tip! I'd been waiting for the remaining chapters of The Dragon's School is on The Top of The Mountain for years.

Goody goody! ::rubs hands gleefully::

Dungeon Meshi has been nominated for the 12th annual Manga Taisho award (http://www.mangataisho.com).
This is the fourth time in a row that it has been nominated, not to mention that KUI Ryoko has been nominated twice before for Seven Little Sons of the Dragon and Terrarium in Drawer.
Since turning pro in 2011 only her first tankobon(The Dragon's School is on The Top of The Mountain) has not been masterpiece-level!

Dex-chan lover
Love how the environment and the animals work in this manga. It feels so natural and real.

So now its confirmed Marcille is a half human, her ears arent nowhere as sharp as a pureblood elf or her body as thin. Halfling senshi 😍, i would make him my pet.

Users who are viewing this thread