Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Ch. 114 - Whispering

Dex-chan lover
ddrdca6-9888cfe9-3b9b-402e-9a22-56f34b55cd64.png

Dex-chan lover
Loki told Lefiya that while she's just sleeping on the bed, Bell revealed critically important information straight to Ais, who then delivered it to Loki. This naturally would boost Bell's image in Ais's eyes to a whole new level. And what is Lefiya doing in the meantime? Just lying on the bed, feeling sorry for herself. Soon Ais will forget she even exists and go on happy dates with Bell. Happy dates with holding hands. And kissing. With Bell, Lefiya's worst rival. Is Lefiya really okay with that?

This is obviously a joke, not spoilers, in case anyone really wonders...

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Lili's still traumatized from yandere Tione. A divine nuke's a pretty scary concept. Good to see Lefiya back on her feet; I wonder what divine wisdom Loki offered her?

Dex-chan lover
What Loki said: "no work, no food."

Btw, if the ancients got wiped out by the spirit bomb, how did Bell get to hear the Nidhogg story 😅

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they want a 2nd season after that 1st one.

I think Loki cheated by revealing to Lefiya a secret that was not meant for mortals. Maybe something related to reincarnation, so the goal is to "save" those devoured by the dungeon.

Banned
Good to see Lefiya back on her feet; I wonder what divine wisdom Loki offered her?
Something terrible and horrible and cruel: the truth. I'd say prepare yourself, but nothing can prepare you for what comes next.

Btw, if the ancients got wiped out by the spirit bomb, how did Bell get to hear the Nidhogg story 😅
this is just a guess, they did say "all people" but certain ancient gods are probably exempt from that

Dex-chan lover

From his grandpa, who is most certainly NOT Zeus, not at all, no sir.

Dex-chan lover
Loki told Lefiya that while she's just sleeping on the bed, Bell revealed critically important information straight to Ais, who then delivered it to Loki. This naturally would boost Bell's image in Ais's eyes to a whole new level. And what is Lefiya doing in the meantime? Just lying on the bed, feeling sorry for herself. Soon Ais will forget she even exists and go on happy dates with Bell. Happy dates with holding hands. And kissing. With Bell, Lefiya's worst rival. Is Lefiya really okay with that?

This is obviously a joke, not spoilers, in case anyone really wonders...
Yet so in character with the two that I would easily believe it was canon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they want a 2nd season after that 1st one.

I think Loki cheated by revealing to Lefiya a secret that was not meant for mortals. Maybe something related to reincarnation, so the goal is to "save" those devoured by the dungeon.
Tbh, I enjoy this over the main series. If they can make the anime as awesome as the manga, I would prefer a 2nd season over a 5th season of the main. Best case scenario is to get both of course.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I enjoy this over the main series. If they can make the anime as awesome as the manga, I would prefer a 2nd season over a 5th season of the main. Best case scenario is to get both of course.
I think they'd have a hard time portraying the more gory and dark stuff going on in sword oratoria after how much they censored in the first season.

Dex-chan lover
Bell in his own story : good-hearted hero

Bell in sword oratoria : Ancient legend Wikipedia

Users who are viewing this thread