Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 12 Ch. 46 - Lost Children

Sorry for the delay yall! This chapter was a big one. Thank you for reading, and the next one will come next Friday.

Dex-chan lover
She's really taking that elf pride to the max, huh? "This human keeps helping others, even though he should be weak. I hate him!"🤣

Double-page supporter
Kinda strange that Bell never talked about this in the main series... But, oh well, i still love to see these events that happened at the same as the main story kk

Fed-Kun's army
It is Ok, @branscans, release whenever you can.

By the way, what is Bell shouting in the previous to last page?

Dex-chan lover
How is Bell's progress so extraordinary if Lefiya is merely a year older but already level 3? They must be counting weeks when deciding if someone is anything special, not years.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Lefiya probably started as an adventurer at a very young age, Bell pretty much just became an adventurer. Also, Bell is in a no-name familia with practically no resources, while Lefiya is in a top tier familia.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme In the main work explains it: it's because his growth was more or less normal until a few weeks ago, when he gained "Argonaut" and his growths went though the roof and landed in lvl 2. Lefiya did an absurd level of grinding with high-level comrades which is more normal.

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus I thought Argonaut came after his level-up? His growth is from his 'hidden' skill, growth-based-on-emotion, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
uh that failure of lefiya... luckily that was just her imagination (page 11), but that's bad too because she is setting a flag, and she saying he is from an obscure family, that's why she will always be a failure. Hestia is an Olympian you, failure of an elf.

Dex-chan lover
What a cute tsun elf, you can really tell she fell hard for him at the end, this really is a interesting pairing with both of them secretly looking at each other

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone I think that Argonaut came before because of Ains' impression on him, but nobody knew what was going on save a mysterious skill he gained for free. Then came the lvl up and with that people caught up that it may have been the Argonaut skill. I might be mistaken though, been a long time since those chapters and too lazy to archive-binge right now.

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus Well, I checked the first chapter of the main story and he already has 'Singleminded pursuit', which basically boosts his growth 'cause he's in love with Ais. Both Bell and Hestia are shocked by his stat growth already. And in chapter 47, he ranks up and gets his new skill, 'Argonaut'. BTW, 'Argonaut' just lets him store power to charge up attacks.

So, his growth was there from the start, but I remember people being really impressed when he fought a minotaur before ranking up. They were remembering the story of Argonaut during the fight. So, he probably got the skill because of them. IIRC they were also shocked when he showed the power of 'Argonaut'. So you're partly correct!😄

'Argonaut' didn't cause his growth, but it did draw attention to it.

Edit: Also, only Hestia knows of 'Singleminded pursuit', his starting skill.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone nah his Argonaut skill is the charge which he got after he beat the Minotaur and leveled up, Liaris Freese came after he was saved by Aiz

Dex-chan lover
@AlaAlba Yeah, I just said that about 'Argonaut'.😑

And he had 'Singleminded pursuit', or "Liaris Freese", from the beginning. At least that's how I read it. Hestia regrets carving it in his status, and he has crazy stat growth on his first status update after being saved by Ais. Since skills get added on update, it wouldn't have had time to take effect yet.😉

Users who are viewing this thread