Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 12 Ch. 47 - Co-op

Dex-chan lover
This arc has had lefiya lose lots of the points she earned in that arc when she stood her ground as ppl died like flies around her. Not quite back to sword-oratoria-anime levels of annoying, but she has started to feel annoying again.

Aggregator gang
Ryuu is still super cool. She is probably the best concurrent chanter in the entire Danmachi universe

MD@Home
It sounds very weird when fellow elves call each other "elf". I mean, humans never refer to one another as "human" either, don't they...?

Fed-Kun's army
Admit it, Lefiya, you will feel better in the harem ... kukuku ...

By the way that last scene with the both looked too much like one from Dragon Ball.

Hehe thanks for the chapter, i really liked the chemistry between bell and lefiya. They’re so compatible i sometimes think that the author wants them to be a couple XD

Though maybe it’s because of “that” that’s why they’re compatible.

Aggregator gang
If this was any other harem series lefia would the girl that wins at the end

@Dark haha yeah. Tsundere, starts off with a bad impression of the MC, Sees MC as a rival yet still has excellent chemistry/coordination with him. She certainly ticks a lot of the boxes.

At first found Lefiya annoying but now she acts a lot better now. Lowkey like this duo Lefiya and Bell not a ship but pair I guess. 😁

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting really annoyed with Lefiya. She admits he's a decent guy, but still treats him like crap.

@cor3zone she sounds less annoying on the light novels, since we get to follow her thoughts better. Although I think part of that is intentional; she's intended as a foil for Bell. Since Bell is generally polite and well-likeable she ended a bit tsundere and bitchy.

@pip25 we don't because we're the only sentient race in Earth. It makes sense for elves though - they're a minority that has pride on its own race, calling each other «elf» is a way to say «you're an elf, behave as such».

@branscans thank you for the release! :D nice to see some Lefiya fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
Those Evilus goons got away pretty easily. They missed out on Lefiya's lefiyas. It's hard to dislike her after finishing Argonaut even though her and Fina are completely unrelated. The resemblances are just Hermes' imagination after all.

Users who are viewing this thread