Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 23 Ch. 95 - Argonaut

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a bombastic chapter. Gave me that thrill from back when I first read about it in the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
That's so satisfying. I'm glad they told us what is in Finn brain at that time since it's unreasonable that he only stand watching Bell like some loser. Time to move to daedalus dungeon scenes.

Group Leader
What I love about Danmachi is that Bell is rarely the strongest person around, and unless he has a really good strategy to beat his opponent that's several levels above, he just doesn't.

Loss is an important step towards success and many LN forget that process and just jump straight to immediate success in rapid succession (especially isekai ones).

That's why I love both Danmachi and the Toaru series, they're similar in that the characters are constantly making mistakes or wrong choices trying to figure out the best solution to the situations they're in, eventually changing sides as they learn more about the world and themselves before they can finally grasp that win after much sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does the author has WAY more investment in the oratoria version then the original Danmachi?

I wished the studio redo the last episode of season 3 in order to make the fight as thrilling as this chapter but it will probably not happen unless they finaly decide to do SO seacond and third season.
Overall when there is a common part with the MS, there a some slight change that give a different vibe/charm like this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread