Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
He can't even kill Ageha since she's way too strong. His best bet for survival in that dungeon is the cursed sword and the knowledge he got before he died, but what's next?

I'm genuinely curious on how is this gonna play out. I hope the author is cooking the good shit here

Dex-chan lover
This shit makes no sense. Isn't she sealed away? Then how is she breaking out to kill Judith? If she can break out at any time, why is she still there on a reset? What's the entire point of this manga then?
My opinion ... she's NOT sealed, that bitch is just pretending. But I don't see HOW my guy is supposed to move given the fact that the 'evil' Ageha told him to stay the fuck away. Make up your mind heffer. Either he has to stay away and in that case YOU stay the fuck away as well and don't get mad that he's knee deep in some pussy dungeon. OR tell your evil side to shut the fuck up and honestly give the guy a chance. The first pussy he gets he'll devote his life to, so you might as well try to be the first (and not be creepy while doing that) and he'll be with you FOREVER.

Contributor
The only solution is kill her, he have unlimited resets so memorize her combat skills and land the final blow. :p

Dex-chan lover
It's sad... after this point in the novel I don't believe he retries the Judith route. Novel isn't complete/completely translated yet, but still.
I think the Web Novel is dropped... (With a possible Light Novel adaptation if I remember correctly)

Which was a good decision? The arc that the novel was getting into was already kind of weird, aside from the fact that this MC is a lolicon... frfr...

Dex-chan lover
Well, crap. And worse yet, he'll probably have to fight Judith like he used to in the parasite sword path... Assuming Ageha will even let her live.
I liked her uncharacteristically flustered look that continued throughout this chapter when he showed up as someone who appears to knew her very well.

Users who are viewing this thread