Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'll bite because I ran out of things to read... but seriously... HE was the one chosen to be gifted a skill? It seemed like there were others who were sent there. Many others. Yet why him? Nothing noteworthy. Silver hair? Don't think he deserves skills just for that.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez I didnt expect the cover girl to dieded. . . . Or is it falsified report?

Dex-chan lover
Wasting time on human trash villains and similarly trash MC on pitiful girl that's too kind for this shitty world. The following chapters also stupid, brute forcing to break the mold is not something interesting to read. It's like you write a story about only killing slimes but you only write about killing slimes.

Page 37, First panel on top.

Is that David Martinez? The guy in the middle and on top of Head Villager's Son.

Dex-chan lover
I mean its just my brainrot and sleep deprivation talking her why not go full villain don't kill her cut out her tongue and keep her as his "wife" say you caught him cutting out her tounge trying to rape her and use your status to get him sent to death.( i guess they coulda faked her death and then he can have another wife if there is monogamy)

Dex-chan lover
Dude really brought his guys over to gang rape his “fiancé”. That’s like the gayest shit I’ve ever heard.

He apparently liked her too cause why else would he be so pissed about her going off with someone else.

Dex-chan lover
he knows it's already a death trap but didn't even tried to hide when he heard a noise lmao

Dex-chan lover
"Head of the village's kids, Darga"

Looks like a 38yo back alley gangster... :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I mean I'm sure they were all bribed. But surely if you look at what happened to his nails, it would be clear he didn't murder.

Users who are viewing this thread