Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
What could make her kill him over again ?
Yea, that's kinda weird but we'll see. Ch.5 took an interesting turn tho it seems, She demanded segs from Kiska but he refused. Then she tried to force herself on him either way and that reminded him the incident with childhood friend. He got a segs trauma now lmao. Anyway, so his trauma energy hard refused her again & she finally gave up, and they went back to sleep. Later in the morning he found the girl dead, she hung herself. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Yea, that's kinda weird but we'll see. Ch.5 took an interesting turn tho it seems, She demanded segs from Kiska but he refused. Then she tried to force herself on him either way and that reminded him the incident with childhood friend. He got a segs trauma now lmao. Anyway, so his trauma energy hard refused her again & she finally gave up, and they went back to sleep. Later in the morning he found the girl dead, she hung herself. :meguuusad:
:oops:

OH SHIT. I checked the raws and it only goes downhill QUICK. I knew it was going to be not good... but our boy may have made the REALLY BAD CHOICE.

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT. I checked the raws and it only goes downhill QUICK. I knew it was going to be not good... but our boy may have made the REALLY BAD CHOICE.
Yea, we're finally in the plot of series title now lmao, at first MC made the wrong decision due to trauma and now tried to get back with the girl w/o any development like last time, obv that wont go well :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Yea, we're finally in the plot of series title now lmao, at first MC made the wrong decision due to trauma and now tried to get back with the girl w/o any development like last time, obv that wont go well :pepela:
Yeah... I saw that and her warnings right before she snapped his neck like snapping into a goddamn slim jim. I get the feeling the crazy bitch was locked up for REALLY GOOD REASONS.

WN Reader here:
Spoiler: The reason she was sealed, is because she made a deal with a being called the Evil King 100 years in the past to prevent the destruction of the world. During her imprisonment she developed another "personality" to simply alleviate the boredom of being sealed. The reason she responded coldly to the MC the second time he unseals her, is because her other "personality" was in control and because he acted hostile towards them last time she kills him while stating that he should not be involved with her anymore as he should not make the mistake of thinking that everything will be back to normal if he dies. As even if he dies, his actions will be etched in her soul

Reactions: 30k

WN Reader here:
Spoiler: The reason she was sealed, is because she made a deal with a being called the Evil King 100 years in the past to prevent the destruction of the world. During her imprisonment she developed another "personality" to simply alleviate the boredom of being sealed. The reason she responded coldly to the MC the second time he unseals her, is because her other "personality" was in control and because he acted hostile towards them last time she kills him while stating that he should not be involved with her anymore as he should not make the mistake of thinking that everything will be back to normal if he dies. As even if he dies, his actions will be etched in her soul
any other spoilers that explain the characters?
the manga is kinda slow

Double-page supporter
I just came waltzing around here to see if there was any news on an update and saw this, so what the fuck man.

Dex-chan lover
So I am thinking that there was a good reason that she was sealed and this guy probably just unleashed a disaster.
yeah, if you got fucking sealed in an s-rank dungeon and refer to yourself as an "ex-hero", you probably did some real heinous shit lmao

Dex-chan lover
thought the point of the skill was he had control of the respawn point could even be a little dramatic should he save at this point or would that potentially doom him to be trapped and unable to die

Dex-chan lover
ex-hero unlocked
gf acquired lmao

sadly, it looks like mc is not getting carried by hero since there's no level up message

shouldn't it be isekai then since the girl is not a native? or the tags only goes for the POV of mc?

Imagine being the normal adventurers who got to the boss room and the first thing they see is that terrifying bulk of rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread