Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
dX3K4ab.jpg

I mean you’re not far off.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure he'll be lulled into a false sense of security at some point and forget she's an evil vampire.

Dex-chan lover
That got her attention.

That's a bit wide to be swallowed... But magic.

On one hand, that was a bit easy. On the other, he worked for that solution in a different way.

She looks so nice at the end there. And at least she held up her end of the bargain.

Seems like the kind of game that would make Dark Souls bend over. Though it is in the same vein, as it's more about memorisation than pure skill.
I think a good combination of skill and memorization. Boss fights get easier based on how much you’ve explored and what you’ve unlocked so far

Dex-chan lover
Who wants to bet this will go relatively well, up until he hits a save point and she turns out to be just as fucked up as we expect?

Group Leader
Group Leader
So it seems like smell is a recurring thing in this dungeon. What could it mean? :thonk:

Fed-Kun's army
Ho got to know a lot of knowledge in this run, I wounder if after finishing it, he wil try to be her disciple again, or just go for the sword and maybe try to kill her.

Overall, her smile, her damn smile, is awesome, like they say, from ear to ear xD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap!

Wish they'd release chapters more often (we've caught up to the raws right?). :meguuusad: Okay so we're one and a half chapter behind, but still, one full chapter per month for this title is sadge.

I love the dynamic of the series so far. Sadly I can see the late-development coming a mile away. Through all the knowledge and experiences he'll end up going through, he'll in the end grow cold in how he reacts and continues to advance down the line. It'll be a good change to the current power balance but I just wish there was an alternative for MCs development that'd be just as satisfying to the reader.

Users who are viewing this thread