Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how the story premises and title are related other than the "Save and Reset" thing to explain the "Kills Me Over and Over Again" part of the title. Like, how the hell would MC get a girlfriend, let alone a yandere girlfriend.

Also my thoughts after reading the first chapter... seems like a mid and edgy story with some suggestive things every now and then. But hey, it's just the first chapter so maybe it'll get better but so far it definitely is a 6/10, just like the rating (currently 6.83)

Edit: don't know why there's a reincarnation tag but maybe it gets explained later

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
You know what, peopke criticize redo of healer but what I like about that series is that MC managed to exact his revenge pretty early on so you are satisfied. This manga though, it'll probably take years because he'll be building his harem while power leveling.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped retarded MC and world setting.
Like he was beat senseless and they believe he killed her????

Dropped retarded MC and world setting.
Like he was beat senseless and they believe he killed her????
No, no one believed he killed her. He was just convenient to blame for everything since they all hated him for his silver hair. They could always say he was beat after he killed her if they wanted to anyway.

It's not really a strong start, but it's worth a few chapters for me at least.

Double-page supporter
Confused on why it's called yandere girlfriend tries to kill me. But in the first 2 chapters it doesn't imply that there is one. Unless if it's in the later chapters. If it's not by at least 20 chaps im dropping

Double-page supporter
Confused on why it's called yandere girlfriend tries to kill me. But in the first 2 chapters it doesn't imply that there is one. Unless if it's in the later chapters. If it's not by at least 20 chaps im dropping
I think it's a mistranslation? Kanojo does mean 'girlfriend', but it can also just mean 'girl'. There will probably be a yandere girl that hunts the MC in the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
There should be a way to prevent people from voting based on a title, summary, without even reading or after few chapters! Since it's based only on personal preferences and not the story

RXD

Fed-Kun's army
What is this? Isekai Edge of Tomorrow. With weak and insecure MC like Shinji Ikari.
Thanks for this comment, I'll be dodging this.
Protag has an unfortunate name, meaning '(female) kitty' in Russian.

Please dont be a edgelord(even tho I know how naive that thought is...)

I wonder if this will get a lawsuit for plagiarism as the story of dungeon seeker welp time will tell

Double-page supporter
wow dude got mistreated and got exiled into a dungeon...ohhhh noooo i wonder if he will meet a random dungeon spirit out of nowhere...ohh nyohhhhh someone please conveniently help him :bleh:

So chapter 2 is literally me when playing Skyrim and getting killed over and over again. Press F9, died, press F9, died again and again,... then rage quit

I have low expectations for this. I saw harem and knew even with the first chapter that the plot is going to probably going to be lacking heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread