Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru

i just hope sexual violence tag is there because of beginning, if mc starts fucking every girl then i'm out

Thought this was going to be rapey power fantasy kinda thing but the first few chapters are actually pretty good. Pray with me, my brothers, mah sisters, my intersex folk. Let this be good

Sir when are you going to upload new chaper??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wtf just happened, now the dark side of there series is going to kick in :'D ...he is now forced to kill himself until he's ready f... her right away, haha, lets go....

BRO THAT WENT FROM "Tee hee looks like we will be living here"
to "WHY?!"

Man, this is like "Well That Escalated Quickly" the manga. I get that he's traumatized, but I really feel like, instead of shoving the girl off of him and upsetting her so badly she KILLS HERSELF, he could have instead explained that he wasn't ready for a relationship yet, due to the circumstances of his being thrown into the dungeon to die. I pray this isn't another manga where the MC is too stupid to talk to people.

WOAH! That scalated quickly...

dudes, I think that the Female Character just kill herself to 'reset' her own life. Remember that she gave that ability to him, so, its not imposible for her to use that skill (Save & Reset) in herself. Now, this is just a timeline with she died and he alive.

The MC will die soon, because of his own lack of skill, then resets, then when 'that night event' happens again, he might accept her, but she doesn't move towards him... They are 'reseting' themselves and trying to adapt to the pasts events.

But that brings me a question: the history 'diverges' from here? for example, the skill 'resets' her life in a new timeline, and also 'resets' him life (when the MC dies) in another, separate, timeline? or the 'reset' of her is 'waiting' for the 'reset' of him, to maintain ONLY one, concurrent, timeline?

and... when the 'save' event happens? when you sleeps? when you manually triggers it?

Last edited:
Man, this is like "Well That Escalated Quickly" the manga. I get that he's traumatized, but I really feel like, instead of shoving the girl off of him and upsetting her so badly she KILLS HERSELF, he could have instead explained that he wasn't ready for a relationship yet, due to the circumstances of his being thrown into the dungeon to die. I pray this isn't another manga where the MC is too stupid to talk to people.
I agree with this. The MC is starting to get really annoying with this Simp attitude. I get old GF got raped and killed. Pour one out for her being faithful to bruh. She is one of the good ones. But c'mon man. New shorty gave you life, don't mind being a side chick, is sexy as hell, not trying to beat around the bush when it comes to the cheeks, and is saving your wack behind in a scruff. And you still deny her. UGH. I hate MC like this. MC better change ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread