Dungeon no Osananajimi - Ch. 21 - My Childhood Friend's In Love!?

Group Leader
Guess they didn't drop it after all. Wonder why they didn't say anything about it at the end xD
Like, is this the only other one? Or they making some more they still had lying around
Oh damn, I forgot xD... Anyway... We decided to pick it up again!! (A new TL joined) but still looking someone for typesetting coz our previous typesetter got busy with other projects... The uploads maybe a bit slow but not dropping it yet....

Dex-chan lover
Does Japanese idol culture refer to certain types of fans as unicorns as well, or was that a totally coincidental joke?
it's probably a connection-joke from the mangaka as well. Unicorns iirc only gets close with virgin women and when they lose said virginity, they immediately flip out. Same with idol otakus flipping out when they discover their oshi having a bf, had a kid, or already married. Or anything to that matter.

Dex-chan lover
Since the manga is still in the beginning, I very much also believe that Van will think the "boy she likes" is someone else.

Unless author wants to follow Waikiki's footsteps and break some freaking norms, heck yeah (don't get hopes up, don't get hopes up!)

Dex-chan lover
oyjh1hG.png

She totally forgot LOL
great chapter

Double-page supporter
Lol our queen its about to die from cringe if this goes on

Users who are viewing this thread