Dungeon no Osananajimi - Ch. 32 - My Childhood Friend Is Simply A Monster

Dex-chan lover
Setting ryuka up to give van the perfect gift from the heart. clever minions.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This begins van's transformation from 'average' adventurer to warrior of darkness and eventually right hand man of the demon queen

Dex-chan lover
"It's like mixing saliva into handmade chocolate!"

Harpy: "Good idea, we'll do that if the sword doesn't work out"
For real, though, don't do that. Adding moisture to melted chocolate causes it to seize up, ruining its texture.

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again what the name of MegaMan's scientist is, cuz that's who the dwarf reminds me of

Dex-chan lover
I like this dwarf. He's the kind of mad scientist that needs to be more prominent, and the fact he's a dwarven mad scientist makes him even more entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
xgZhYwR.png

are definitely screwed lol

Dex-chan lover
Didn't think I would see doctor hell, gundam, mazinger and getter ref in this manga xD ! But that's a welcomed suprise :D Thanks for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, but the manga just basically said that Dwarfs are at odds with humans.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever mentioned the idea of Van becoming the prophesized demon lord last chapter might've been on to something. Now he's going to receive a sword, one made to rival the hero's holy sword, from the monsters of the dungeon for the express purpose of countering the hero.

Also, did I read Pg. 13 correctly in that this dwarf is somehow the original creator of Mithril?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, fantasy metal debate. A classic among nerds, surprised they didn't include Hihiirokane (the japanese one).

IMO:
Orichalcum<Adamantite<Mithril.

Users who are viewing this thread