Dungeon no Osananajimi - Ch. 32 - My Childhood Friend Is Simply A Monster

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say it's like putting saliva in chocolate, he's not eating the sword (I hope), also if those nerds don't find a way to get Van the sword in a "romantic for dragon queen" kinda way I will be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, but the manga just basically said that Dwarfs are at odds with humans.
Interesting, I didn't get the same assumption.
The Orc mentions one of his subordinates as a dwarf, which makes me believe he is an exception rather than the rule... But that's just my theory

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, I didn't get the same assumption.
The Orc mentions one of his subordinates as a dwarf, which makes me believe he is an exception rather than the rule... But that's just my theory
I certainly hope your take on it is correct and mine is not. Otherwise this world is turning out to be very "human centric" and I don't want it to be that way.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, but the manga just basically said that Dwarfs are at odds with humans.
Or at least this dwarf is. Maybe he is considered a villain among other Dwarves.
Not because he hates humans, of course, but for making golems, which is against dwarven value of hard work.

Double-page supporter
None of those fancy schmancy metals can top SOKKA'S METEOR SWORD HE MADE HIMSELF

Dex-chan lover
lmfao the ore discussion really continues to add some flavor to the series. Getter robo doc is funny af too

Users who are viewing this thread