Dungeon no Osananajimi - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - My Childhood Friend is Made for Group Work

Dex-chan lover
Breathing room chapter.
The adventurer's sword keepsake in the Lost & Found could (in my perfect reality) be a new arc

Aggregator gang
My dude really said, "Female Clothes Melting Slime=Romantic"
Someone get the bonking stick, the spikey one this time. His down-badness is severe and incurable, the only humane thing to do is bonk him to the afterlife.
Brb gonna ask Thor if I can have Mjolnir

Dex-chan lover
My dude really said, "Female Clothes Melting Slime=Romantic"
Someone get the bonking stick, the spikey one this time. His down-badness is severe and incurable, the only humane thing to do is bonk him to the afterlife.
No, it's actually true. Nothing horni about it, it's truly just romantic (the vibe-connotation of the word, not the love one. JP loves using it when talking about mechas).
Granted, might not be a dungeon that allows them used as traps indiscriminately. But could have it as an exhibit, or a double-standards trap that only triggers on men (plenty of anime's do that to avoid being considered perverted, despite still being as much sexual harassments of their fictional characters as if they were male)

Dex-chan lover
The 4 idiots were not ready for wholesome intimate Van to be smooth. 😅

Also, Golde and Sylvia has a kid? I mean, "ready for a second one" indicates they have 1 already, right?
Yeah, a 16 year-old daughter; they're both 35 and have been childhood friends for about 30 years, so the only surprise is that they only got one so far.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, a 16 year-old daughter; they're both 35 and have been childhood friends for about 30 years, so the only surprise is that they only got one so far.
Should reread the previous chapters again cause I think I missed that. Guessing that their constant adventuring has made it hard to get more kids. 😅

Dex-chan lover
"We're going to have out second one soon." Was Sylvia so horny from her husband being cool and protecting her that she jumped him right there in the dungeon?

Users who are viewing this thread