Dungeon Nursery - Ch. 16 - Meetings and Farewells

*Female Tadpole Shows Up
Me : Goddamnit

Edit : Welp, looks like i'm just retarded for not noticing then.

Dex-chan lover
@SeanIsAswom

It's not a female tadpole, it's the same tadpole, it's just ribbon that gobumi gave him. His carriage become empty and skeletons don't know what happened. Exactly why MC is so pissed off

Aggregator gang
@SeanIsAswom

No, it's the same tadpole, but devolved. Notice Gobumi's ribbon and him vanished in the next panel.

Dex-chan lover
I laughed for a second and then realized this chapter just reverted many pages of growth for that monster. Hoping for some reincarnation bonuses for him or something, otherwise WTH was the point.

Power Uploader
@Med1um
I wouldn't be so sure. All of his other summons are female. Some species of frogs and genetically modified dinosaurs can change sex. We don't know the circumstances of the dungeon. The bow could have been provided by the author to hint at that as well.

It's possible even probable that he's still a male tadpole, but I wouldn't discount the possibility of tadpole now being female.

Jesus this is so frustrating, I've lost sight of the plot. The only thing keeping me going is gobumi

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp
Can't argue with that, i just wanted to say that tadpole was the same "person". It's indeed so that i can't deny that gender can be changed, but right now there are absolutely no hints of it whatsoever, that ribbon was there only for his "identification" as the "same tadpole".

@med1um what about the fact that the Tadpole in the carriage vanished at the same time? It's the same tadpole.

Dex-chan lover
@darasu
I don't know why you addressed that comment to me. Else you pick wrong person, or else just read my comments quite inattentively.

Dex-chan lover
The last page.....I just lost it..... I am laughing so hard right now.... XD

(also, it was nice to see some respect and good feelings in the party, especially coming from our bastard hero)

Dex-chan lover
The skeletons irritation at being made steeds and then their confusion at where tadpole went is severely underrated humor that got me in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
? Lmao oh my god, but well he still leach exp though is the question

also hopefully he wasn't nerfed by the summoning

Users who are viewing this thread