Dungeon Nursery - Ch. 24 - Family

i've seen the frog son adult form somewhere in my country... having million of tadpoles supporting him

Dex-chan lover
Maaan, such a great manga it was, blows to see it ending early.

role of father and role of mother, or they crossed-species reproduction

He didnt fuck a frog he summoned a tadpole than later became a frog and that frog gave birth to another tadpole so when he is saying that his child is giving birth it means his summoned frog. Lul

Dex-chan lover
If they'll axe a fantasy romance between scary guy and a frog, highschool romance between scary guy and a frog, when?

Aggregator gang
gotta admit, I'm mildly surprised he didn't just insist they come with him and get himself a new life in an isekai story, though after the fact he stayed came out, it surprised me not at all that he became a literal demon lord

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about him having sex with a frog... but nobody's even mentioned how awesome it was to see the kids all grown up and still talking about him like he's their father.

Dex-chan lover
no matter how much cute the ending

the fact this is axed is not changed
even though i think, this is interesting isekai, maybe because no harem and bullshit of best girl the reason this is axed

Fed-Kun's army
spotting updates on this manga: happiness + 10
seeing the publication status:
happiness - 15

:(
at least the end is handled sweetly

Aggregator gang
I'm actually glad it ended before it degraded. Idol chapter was mediocre and it felt like the author had no idea how to prolong the story. That way I can remember this manga for its cute ending and not for overused tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread