Dungeon Reset - Ch. 20

finally caught outside during a reset. i wonder what will happen :D

so with that said. if him being underground, outside of the dungeons range of control, and healed while on the verge of death made him an error then wouldnt it be reasonable to assume being on the surface would reset him possibly even fixing the error?

Group Leader
@IdolTrust I think most of us are completely fine with that lol no matter how a group does it, they'd reach the raws eventually. I personally prefer waiting for a bunch of chapters to be released and then binge reading, but waiting a week for a chapter isn't hard either. Even if someone preferred delayed releases to make the wait feel faster, they can just stagger reading each chapter themselves~

Fed-Kun's army
@IdolTrust Waiting for raw releases and waiting for backlog releases are both waiting, the only difference is that the first option you get to read more.

xD I don't know why everyone is complaining about releases? Chapter 21 literally just got released and that's the latest chapter lmao

I want him to make an aerial gollem next, that way he may have all 3 (presumibly) areas covered (both sides) and above covered and since he mastered the digginng part if somehow something attacks him undergrund is as good as dead (the enemy)

Double-page supporter
Stoopid mc, he could just give one big pillar to gorilla and let her just roll it on ground to crush all those rats

Users who are viewing this thread