Dungeon Reset - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Massive tomb-like structure full of bones. Let's go inside with no preparation! Lol.
Personally, I would have kept using the skill on the gargoyle's body until it was in tiny fragments, then turned that incredibly hard stone into a few 'special' bricks.

lets go into a small structure where mobility is limited with golems that have a horse lower half who seem to excel at having mobility, makes sense. totally....

I should've suspected bones when I saw Pokyu's sparkly eyes! Just let the squirrel on them xD

@Oculunus pokyuu is an bone eater after all, the stronger the monster it was before it's death the more delicious it is for pokyuu i believe, since pokyuu species are the bottom of the food chian(pretty similar to worms irl but more mobile and etc) they probably find stronger monsters as a delicacy, but nvr really get the chance to eat it.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, series was becoming a bit boring ( to me ), but I feel like it will get better now. Maybe.

Also, why not just make a crude hole in the Gargoyle and insert a Golem core inside?

Dex-chan lover
even stupid people notice, when their workload doubles.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? The higher stages have more dungeons? Surely they should have less, as the population gets lower and lower each time you go up a stage.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Pokyuu is the kind of game critter that gets more powerful if it eats more powerful bones.

Double-page supporter
@tigerstar186 It could be that there are a whole bunch of Stage 1 dungeons, each with its own individual overseer, and then fewer Stage 2 dungeons but each overseer manages more than one. They haven't really shown us anything outside this dungeon/area until this release, though, so that's just speculation.

Actually, when I read that his skill was "purify" I thought, "Oh! He'll be effective against necromancers!"

Contributor
Is he not genre-savvy?

Walking past the giant piles of bones and expecting them to stay there?

I would definitely be a lot more careful about this than him at this point XD

Users who are viewing this thread