Dungeon Reset - Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
@Firianath Different person/group did this release. Likely are using inferior raws. Probably smaller scale raws that they sized up. thus you get more artifacts and pixelation

Dex-chan lover
So... why didnt you bring your golems inside where they can fight at close range against the bird since it cant fly...?

Is there...some new rule where a group automatically drops a series after a week of not uploading?

Supporter
Since it's been a while since the last release, I will just welcome you and thank you for resuming this series. It couldn't be considered a snipe or anything after such time and moreover when Mangadods doesn't have it on their website anymore.

In hope you'll continue for our pleasure 😉

I thought Mangadex won't allow any upload of titles which has been officially licensed in English? Am I wrong? I'm pretty sure it happened to another title - the scanlation groups had to give it up and drop the project. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@moth that's not true. they don't allow upload of official translations (ie, screencaps of what a license holder posted to their own site), but fan translations are allowed of licensed series.

Group Leader
@Moth As long as the group do their due diligence, they can upload the chapter. Meaning the group scanlate the chapter from original language RAW.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Still better than going there alone and they can regen themselves while their core is intact.

Users who are viewing this thread