Dungeon Reset - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Attack the tombstone, idiot.

You'd also do a lot better by telling them the truth. They'd lose their minds over having an ally who can break the system and can make his own army. and amazing defenses.

Dex-chan lover
@Magaso

Try is the operative word. When a guy comes in who has more power and resources, he is a threat unless you treat him well. Trying to control him is an attack, justified to annihilate the guy. Now he gets to inherit leadership.

@Stickman

He's not even thinking about that.

Why did he run in with golems when they were fighting against them lol? And he could of just stopped and told the golems to move back and explained what the situation is lol hopefully this manghua isnt misunderstandings forever to keep him from the other group that knows him or some shit like that.

Aggregator gang
You ever seen a DUCK that's just so incredibly round it looks like it's not real? A DUCK that looks so unbelievably soft, the water rolling down in droplets off it's little water resistant DUCK back? I've only ever seen them in videos but I wanna pet a really soft DUCK irl someday...

I really hope that atleast one of the newbies that they're talking about is MC's strong friend (forgot his name, but you get the picture)

Group Leader
tbh even i would misunderstand the fact that a human is being followed by huge scary ass golems

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel and anyone else, you all seem to forget that relatively speaking, Dawun is WEAK. He has almost zero offensive skills, and the one offensive skill he actually does have is to buff himself. The reason he has survived for so long is his ingenuity, not his actual battle prowess. Here are a BUNCH of humans of unknown ability. One sniper and one misunderstanding? Dead. And Dawun generally knows that.

Even then, it's COMPLETELY natural to not want to be seen as an enemy first meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread