Dungeon Reset - Ch. 47

I hate this manwha, the last six chapters was great. Then I have to wait, so I waited. Now I have to wait again

New chapter of Dungeon Reset. New chapter for Solo Leveling. New episode of Re:Zero. Today was a good day......but the cliff hangers and the anticipation for another week. It all kills me.

No offense to the translators, but that manga they plugged is ass. Love your work on this series though.

Remember how they ditched him 'cuz of his production class and now they're living like cave people? JUSTICE MUAHAHAHA

Aggregator gang
what a fking trash politician
reminds me so much of my LGU bastard of a mayor

Why bother to comment if you hate this manga/manwha?
Why also you need to compare it to other manga/manhwa?
Even if you don't like it, the fact that there are some other people who read it meaning that at least someone like it.

Don't bother to comment if you don't like it. Learn to respect other people creation.

Don't be so complicated... You don't like it = don't read.
Don't spread the hate or write hurtful words

Group Leader
That elder sounds like a discount Communist leader... has thin skin, only cares about his own position, views people through the lens of whether or not they’re “dangerous” to him, contributes absolutely nothing, and demands/expects his comrades to share their food as well as do all the hard work as everybody slowly starves in poverty.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm looking forward to the "You call this a village???" moment next time and watch him flex his home building muscles on them. The creepy, narcissist village elder needs to get pwned.

Fed-Kun's army
@Beefedupkronks That suddenly gave me World of Warcraft images of all the "bots" I grinded in the game to either build, purchase, or get to drop from a boss. Hahaha. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread