Dungeon Reset - Ch. 51

Aggregator gang
either establishing evil dragon temples work on different principles or he must have deceived a LOT of people in the past for the sake of his temples...or I suppose he could have had a cult...never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups, and the dragon could easily have taken advantage of such power if he had someone smart and/or loyal enough pulling strings behind the scenes
admittedly the evil dragon temples working on different principles is rather more likely than variances in overlapping world mechanics I've seen from other series lately, but, still, given they seem to work otherwise on the same principles as the "good" dragon temple does, there is a decent chance they work the same in all aspects aside from which specific dragon they empower

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac The evil dragon very clearly has supporters. The guides. The Rabbit and the Baboon are just two of them. It's not unbelievable that the evil dragon could have a decent amount of supporters. The evil dragon could still legitimately reward its faithful.

The rabbit. lol 😂😂😂😂 why eveyone is so cringy?😂😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Rice is made by peeling the skin off wheat. I don't know if it's the author or the TL but someone has been drinking a bit too much working on this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I love how he dug a massive temple out of solid rock in just a few hours, lol.
He's not even close to Yu Ilhan, but he's definitely heading that way.

HAHAHAHAH, THE RABBIT NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME LAUGH HAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Double-page supporter
I still wonder where did the girl member go?

Users who are viewing this thread