Dungeon Reset - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
@7Lotus
Tbh, that makes much more sense to me than lecturing the audience, and the fantastical-world, how amazing their earth-food is, and they must all be converted to Ultimate Asian Culture.
In comparison, this MC is tame.

@Boomburst thank you for the explanation!

@nirleka I know it can seem a bit strange, but if you're from a country with a very strong food culture it's really not.
I'm from France, but I live in a different country, and I'm always looking for and craving certain flavors in the food I eat. I'm not as crazy as some of these isekai'd people, but I'm also not constantly in danger and in need of some normalcy. I also eat at regular meal times every day and it's yummy food even if it's not what I grew up with, which keeps the cravings at bay. They rarely mention it but I imagine they miss plenty of meals, or eat in a hurry food that isn't very good often in those isekai'd worlds.
I'm more bothered when they go to worlds that have apparently never developed good food before they come even though all the ingredients are right there, that implication that there was no culture before the advanced person from another world came to spread their knowledge irks me. Not really the case in this one though
And I went on for way too long about this lol 😅

Kinda bothers me that he took the trouble putting torches along the wall walk but no parapet or battlement -> essentially just a catwalk.

Aggregator gang
@Kardelune that's so true ! I dropped some food isekais cause they were like this. One thing that I think is even more strange is the absolute non-existence of food from the other world in isekais, is always about them making food from Earth there, I can understand they liking the food from Earth and wanting to eat it but if I go to other country I will certainly try their food, it bugs me that that almost never happen in those kind of isekais

@snowybeagle True, why would they need safety, right ? It's not like they are completely sorrounded by an undead legion to need some safety

What tf is Jjigae soup?
How tf should I pronounce it? Jee-gay soup?
Why does it need the cursed soil?

Power Uploader
@KillerKelaidis123

you may need to click on a role for the rest to open up into viewing. if that doesn't work try closing the app and re-opening. i'm not a moderator for the discord, but I believe that should make it work. if you have more problems give me an @ / ping on here or send me DM on discord: Graviity#5555

Did the servant of a dragon in a world where Jesus Christ doesn't exist really just say "Jesus!"?

Dex-chan lover
@omniRex Well, they do pull people from that world, it's connected to some degree isn't it? I wonder what the Lore on that is. Anyways, I do wonder if that was just english translation putting it there, plausibly.

Aggregator gang
oh he's about to add fermenting techniques to his cooking skill fan :O

Users who are viewing this thread