Dungeon Reset - Ch. 63

Alright so I tried comparing Vale and Devmax and I basically stopped by page 2.

Page 1 Devmax literally has sfx "Serious" that does not exist in the raws.
I'm also questioning if dev max mtl a good portion of the first 2 pages. The SFX is wrong, does dev max have a pr? Do they not understand the context? Devmax says "Could the hint be that it's underground" while Vale says " Is the hint " it's underground" enough?". You can tell they both have a different meaning. Vale scans are the correct 1.

I'm Korean and I can tell you that this was not a Korean to English translation. Another language must be involved, or its computer translated.

Just from the first 2 pages I rate dev max 5/10

Power Uploader
@moteshu

have you seen the last chapter?
it's literally a drag and drop from the last chapter. that's where the "serious" comes from.

your second point is basically a PR judgement about the hint. has nothing to do with the TL. we have KTLs now that both looked through the chapter.

I feel like I'm suddenly asked to prove that I'm human on every page. At least there are no fire hydrants.

@Graviity so it happened last chapter but not this chapter.

I kept reading, I still see errors. Now I'm thinking more that these translators are not experienced or have not been reading and writing Korean for a long period of time.

Edit- wait I'm leaning more towards ctl

Dex-chan lover
In before he tells the rabbit to try to commune with his brethren, lol.

So I don't really care about which group uploads first cause I read both the TL'ed Chapter, And well this is not a complain but more like a request; could you guys maybe divide the pages in parts more than 6, as usual chapters have around 11-13 they are easier to load but with 5-6 pages of matter, it kind of takes a while even with fast internet

Thank you for the release!

Power Uploader
@godbenjamin

That’s something we can look into after releasing. The apps used to obtain the RAWs don’t usually give options like amount of pages or whatnot

Forgetting QC and leaving in Korean because you're in a rush to release isn't good. Stop having a hate boner for the other group and try to release quality, rather than something poorly edited that you'll hotwork into something more passable.

Power Uploader
@lootcrate

Man I used to love getting lootcrate. Idk how you even know about it beyond reading comments on here since it was fixed literally 2 minutes after initial upload (which was still fixed before the other groups uploaded their version). Unless you’re confused because we leave Korean terms in, like jjigae. Jjigae has been in every chapter on purpose for 3-5 chapters now. Now the Korean character slip up was a simple 1 button slide fix. We had cleaned and redrawn in a photoshop layer that wasn’t enabled on 1 page. It was my slip up done during QC while I was adding the English sfx. We have no “hate boner.” We just keep doing what we’ve been doing since the very 1st chapter, which quality has improved tremendously since then.

Dex-chan lover
Lol smooth sailing so far out, I wonder when we gonna get some more levelling up

Users who are viewing this thread