Dungeon Reset - Ch. 67

Aggregator gang
I really love the squirrel. Really perfect to soften the moods. 😳

Dex-chan lover
Author pls make the new squirrel join MC party!!
i know Author never read this comment but i really hope the new squirrel join mc

Aggregator gang
He asked the locals for help :D

Thanks for the fast translation.

Thank you for your work translating the series!
I would've preferred english translations to imported words other than oppa etc... I was confused for a while until reading the explanation for gilchi a couple of scrolls below. It took me out of the story for something that I won't come across again ^^

unlike the comment under mine, i absolutely love that you guys kept some of the korean phrases (altho in english letters) ^u^ thank you for the translation!!

wahh the snow pokyus

u leave me fallin~~~literally why must thee be thy cliffhnger reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
When the ants are bigger than you, you’re in for a bad time

@middleware I actually liked the gilchi thing. Next time i see directionally challenged I’ll know its a common korean phrase that can also mean stupid

1: the mc yelling is fucking annoying
2: pokyiis are not as cute as pokyuu

@firosahoge @HeliosOne
I totally understand what you're saying. I remember other scanlation groups like sensescans that did the opposite to make it optional for the reader, which is actually neat: translating in the dialogue bubble, and explaining the meaning of the original word in the asterisk.

It could be a great idea - if the scanlation team ever reads and likes this - that reconciles both our desire for immersion, and to learn new words.

Users who are viewing this thread