Dungeon Reset - Ch. 70

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think it's "Immortal Richie" as much as it should be "Immortal Lichie", but, if this is actually a really obscure reference to Yu-Gi-Oh card's English localization practices, than I suppose it should be "richie".

Group Leader
Now that begs the question...how were they all wiping their butts all this time? Leaves can only go so far.

i feel like that the pace in this chapter is really weird. the dialogue becomes disconnected as a result.

@zeypher literally my thought reading this, he's really evolving closer and closer to meng hao, even the floor tiles didn't escape the looting

Curse of the bad translation of Litch strikes again...
I've seen this mistake so many times; sometimes they're a bit closer to the closest korean equivalent to litch with 'Liche' but 'Ritchie' or 'Richie' are my all time least favorite engrishes. Please God please correct this, ppl gotta stop butt-kissing saying that it's ok, because it is not (even if it's a reference).

Aggregator gang
The immortal Richie AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

He is looting this place even better than the MC of I shall Seal the heavens. He was already a pro, but at least he took only up to the tiles, not taking even the nails.

Users who are viewing this thread