Dungeon Reset - Ch. 71

Double-page supporter
I remember now why I blocked this group. The translation is not the best. Other group’s is better.

Dex-chan lover
@HeliosOne
It's one of my favorites, honestly. I've re-read it several times, which is rare for me.
If you do give it a chance, though? Try to get 30-50 chapters before making a decision. Because a lot of the early content is a build up of later things.

Power Uploader
@FullDiver

well the other group has done late releases everytime. last i heard yesterday, the TL wasn't even started. so don't hold your breath too long.
i'm guessing by the fact that you can't pinpoint any specific reference for that comment that English isn't your primary language?

literally the chapter can be broken down into: Dawun finds knives, Richie wants knife, friends are still stuck in labyrinth, Richie attacks, Rabbit and Dawun have off camera conversation to surprise readers on plan, Rabbit leaves, Rabbit comes back and brings golems, Super Rabbit Punch.
there's really not a lot to misunderstand here. you can follow the flow without even reading the text.

*I have added a specific edit into the chapter to assist those who had a hard time following the chapter due to the offscreen conversation.

@Graviity "they haven't updated in a couple weeks though" / "the other group hasn't done any work in almost a month now" - what? The Vale/Flame upload of ch70 is literally 5 days old, which was 3 days after your release. The previous few chapters were also uploaded either on the same day or a few days after your releases. There's no indication that they've dropped it.

Also, "we like Richie better" - ah, ok, good to know. By the way, I like the name "Retarded Scans" better for your group because translating "Lich" as "Richie" is fucking retarded.

The rabbit, is the best character of this manwha​
39f0b900ac9bc17dfd645883835ebc84.jpg

Power Uploader
@wh4t3ver

corrected earlier statement just for you buddy.
never noticed their releases since they were under the other language TL.
hope you have a wonderful day.

Group Leader
are people in comments THIS dumb that you needed to put a notice to explain something we see all the time in mangas and other webtoons?

Users who are viewing this thread