Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Last Moment

With the death of MC this manga is over now. Well that was a fun ride!
as if

Aggregator gang
SHE HAS TO BE POISONED. I mean according to undead body skill MC has ALL and EVERY fluids and fibers of his body are toxic and poisonous for all that come into contact with it and she freaking got her hand all bloodied from that punch. Unless she has poison resistance high enough to tolerate MC´s toxic blood plus i bet he even planned for it to go this way and next chapter bitch gets his toxic D´s milk all over her and ends up having all her body literally melt from the corrosion and poison.....that would be real cool.

Dex-chan lover
"It's over Junpei! I have the high *casting hability*"

"You underestimate my speed!"

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1
She has status nuliffication, poison don't work on her same for apralisis and sleep or some other negative status effects.

Aggregator gang
@mahtan but even then it HAS to have a level of tolerance or what, her status ailment nulification skill says its absolute with 100% certainty that it will nulify it?

Dex-chan lover
So it's another case of "if you let your enemy kill you, you win"

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1
It's more like "it doesn't affect the body" than nullifying it. Basicly it just doesn't has any effect.

Double-page supporter
On page 11 it should be "Onslaught " instead of "sacrificial roar", no?

Fed-Kun's army
The Author had such a good story at the start but now it feels so damn boring

Dex-chan lover
well....shit. tits-for-brains won. this is what you get for stacking AGI so much you have minimal DEF lol

Supporter
I don't know about anyone else, but this fight really feels...hollow, I guess the right word would be. Maybe I'm just a sick bastard, but I really wanted him to overpower and torture the shit out of her (I guess "overpower" wouldn't happen considering he only put his points in eva though...). It just feels like this entire fight, which has been made out to be really emotional throughout the serious, feels really emotionless.

Double-page supporter
I fucking wish it was over, but god knows I'm not that lucky.

Dex-chan lover
@Callidus
Maybe that's because the MC's targets were all immediately reported dead, and only one random girl, that came outta nowhere, was left as a plausible target.
"Suddenly, a new villain enters the stage!" -- makes for some bad mojo.
Personally, I didn't expect much from this story, so, eh.

Users who are viewing this thread